Train Our Managers to Manage Using Performance Information
The sure fire best way to ensure that managers know how to use performance information is to train them how to do it. If they know how to use performance information to manage and tell the story of challenges and achievements, it is much more likely they will pay attention to performance and achieve better results.
Are you facing:
- Confusion or resistance to performance measurement?
- Managers with little or no ability to use performance information?
- Performance information being used to write reports but not used to manage service delivery?
- Reports with very little real data to tell the story?
- Lagging performance?
MR has trained more than 1,000 employees, managers and leaders from government organizations of all types and sizes in how to use performance information to manage and communicate.
Useful How-To topics covered include:
- Monitor and Analyze Performance Information
- Use performance information to improve performance
- Setting targets
- 3-Part Performance Reports
- Performance Budgeting Narratives
Participants in this training have, via self-assessments conducted before and after the training, reported gains in knowledge and skills of 50% to 100% in the covered topics. Participant evaluations of the training are consistently very positive.
To find out more about how your leaders and managers can be trained in how to use performance information to manage and communicate, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 865-567-5192.